Benefitfocus Named a 2022 BenefitsPRO Luminaries Honoree
“Employers and health plans spend millions of dollars each year to provide individuals with benefits that best support their unique health and wellbeing needs. However, navigating through the dozens of programs, plans and portals can be overwhelming and oftentimes frustrating,” said
The 2022 BenefitsPRO Luminaries were selected by a panel of industry experts based on several criteria, including how well they achieved their goals, the impact of their work; their dedication to furthering modernization and humanization of the insurance business; and their commitment to service and excellence.
- A new, streamlined enrollment flow that enables HR teams to present benefits options and choices in logical steps
- Enriched chat capabilities to deliver quicker, easier benefits resolutions to employees needing assistance
- Enhanced live translator features with more than 20 languages to accommodate diverse, multilingual employee workforces
- Multi-channel service center capabilities via email, chat and phone to efficiently assist employees needing open enrollment support.
- Action-oriented engagement capabilities that equip employers and health plans to communicate and share information with individuals through multiple channels at the point in time when they need to take action.
- Enhanced support around voluntary benefits, including access to strategic advisors who provide customers with expertise and best practices on how to best bring their benefits strategy to life through personalized education, communications and engagement tools.
“This year’s honorees exemplify how leading benefits professionals are moving their industries toward a brighter future and producing meaningful results in the areas that matter most to employers, employees and the future of the benefits and health care landscape,” said BenefitsPRO Editor-in-Chief
Click here for the full list of the 2022 BenefitsPRO Luminaries award winners.
Connect with Benefitfocus
Follow @benefitfocus on Twitter
Source: Benefitfocus, Inc.