Benefitfocus Delivers Enhanced Mobile and Communications Capabilities
"Our goal with each release is to improve the customer experience for our consumers, employers, brokers and health plans," said Benefitfocus CTO
Enhancements Across the Ecosystem
These enhancements are the latest results of
- Consumers will benefit from an enhanced benefit enrollment experience that makes the process easier and more intuitive, with new options that display which dependents are covered under specific benefits and alerts notifying them if some dependents have not been added.
- Employers and Brokers will no longer need to file a request for customer support for new administrative tasks. Benefits administrators will be able to correct simple errors more efficiently, while enhancements to the Smart Moments Console will allow them to more effectively engage their employees with valuable insight and information about their benefits at targeted moments in their employees' lives.
- Health Plans will benefit from the same enhancements listed above, and our team is continuing to prepare for the launch of our integrated quote-to-pay experience this Fall.
Key enhancements provided in this update are:
- Mobile App Enhancements – Enrollment with the mobile app made easier and more intuitive for iOS and Android users by removing friction points and surfacing enrollment window reminders within the mobile app.
- Smart Moments Console Enhancements – Administrators now have the ability to easily create and send separate email, SMS/text and push messages to their employees. Benefits administrators will have access to an enhanced console display that clearly separates these new communication options from existing messaging options and provides access to additional methods of communication to support year-round communication and engagement.
- Expanded Imputed Income Calculation Capabilities – Our imputed income configurations have been expanded to include child and dependent life benefits.
The One Place 365
To learn more about the
Follow @benefitfocus on Twitter
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. Actual results or performance might differ materially from those explicit or implicit in the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include: the need to innovate and provide useful products and services; risks related to changing healthcare and other applicable regulations; the immature and volatile nature of the market for our products and services; our ability to compete effectively; our ability to maintain our culture and recruit and retain qualified personnel; privacy; security and other risks associated with our business; management of growth; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in our
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/benefitfocus-delivers-enhanced-mobile-and-communications-capabilities-301063868.html
Benefitfocus, Inc., 843-981-8898, email@example.com