Benefitfocus Delivers Enhanced Digital Resources to Advance the Benefits Shopping Experience and Employee Communication
Enhancements Across the Ecosystem
These enhancements are some of the latest examples of
- Improved benefit election experience: The experience of shopping at any time for benefits and using the self-payment option is designed to be easier to navigate, having been moved up in the consumer workflow during initial and open enrollment. Consumers are making purchases throughout the year, so the all-new streamlined payment experience enables consumers to purchase products through the self-pay option anytime, which allows consumers to pay for benefit products outside of payroll deduction.
- Improved mobile app functionality: Employers can now present plan documents, videos and other valuable resources within the app to help an employee understand more about a specific available product and the value it provides. This feature enhances the channels of communication available to employers around the virtues of their benefits offerings.
- Increased Transparency: Case Manager gives HR Administrators the ability to view all support cases and interactions related to a single individual. Administrators gain insight into phone calls, emails and even chat conversations that have transpired between
Benefitfocusand the employee, allowing for full transparency into all interactions related to a single employee.
- Expanded Data-Driven Messaging: The
Smart Moment Template Library, available within the Community Resource Center, is a collection of pre-built, formatted and stylized communications assets. HR administrators can use these templates to quickly and easily communicate regarding available benefits to employees. The library will be refreshed with new content throughout the year.
- Improved Usability of Employee Communication Tools: The Smart Moment Console, available to all HR administrators, has received several enhancements, including:
- Deep links: HR administrators can use the deep link feature for SMS/text and emails to specify precisely where in the system a consumer needs to take a requested action.
- URL shortening: Links included in text messages will be automatically shortened to increase the number of characters available in text messages sent through the Smart Moment Console.
To learn more about the
Follow @benefitfocus on Twitter
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. Actual results or performance might differ materially from those explicit or implicit in the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include: the need to innovate and provide useful products and services; risks related to changing healthcare and other applicable regulations; the immature and volatile nature of the market for our products and services; our ability to compete effectively; our ability to maintain our culture and recruit and retain qualified personnel; privacy; security and other risks associated with our business; management of growth; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in our
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/benefitfocus-delivers-enhanced-digital-resources-to-advance-the-benefits-shopping-experience-and-employee-communication-301115236.html
Benefitfocus, Inc., 843-981-8898, email@example.com