BENEFITFOCUS® Marketplace Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2017 American Business Awards(SM)
"Today's progressive employers use benefits as part of their employment brand strategy to attract and retain top talent and to seek innovative ways to engage current employees in their benefits, not only during open enrollment, but year round," said Benefitfocus Co-founder and CEO
As the leading software as a service platform for enterprise benefits management, the Benefitfocus Marketplace helps employers keep pace in today's complex regulatory environment. Developed on a single code base, employers and their employee's benefit from quarterly software releases. Unique features for the employee include:
- Full mobile enrollment - through the Benefitfocus App, employees have full mobile access to complete open enrollment and monitor benefits throughout the year.
- Employee focused user experience - unlike traditional workflow driven benefits modules, the user friendly experience provides employees with relevant, point-in-time information to help them make the best decision based on their health and financial needs.
- Recommendation engine, comparison and decision support tools - provide real-time cost estimates to help employees make the right decision, by calculating total out of pocket cost for each plan based on actual historical claims data.
For employers/benefits managers, the platform offers:
- Compliance automation - automation of complex ACA compliance reports, benefits administration and management tasks.
- Data and analytics - insight into key drivers of employee benefits and health care costs to design smarter health care plans with Core Analytics, powered by the Hadoop data cloud.
- Multi-level search and filtering - shares administrative insights to show employers how much employees' chronic conditions will cost the company and informs decision making on alternatives for managing chronic conditions.
- Event driven messaging - integrated messaging capabilities enable benefits leaders to proactively communicate with key employee segments through highly personalized communications via SMS or email.
To learn more about the
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. Actual results might differ materially from those explicit or implicit in the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include: the need to innovate and provide useful products and services; changes in government regulations; the immature and volatile nature of the market for our products and services and other factors that could impact our anticipated growth; management of growth; fluctuations in our financial results; general economic risks; reliance on key personnel; our ability to compete effectively; our ability to maintain our culture and recruit and retain qualified personnel; privacy, security and other risks associated with our business; and the other risk factors
set forth from time to time in our
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/benefitfocus-marketplace-wins-gold-stevie-award-in-2017-american-business-awardssm-300455942.html
News Provided by Acquire Media