Benefitfocus Summer Software Release Advances Plan Personalization, Communications and Data Exchange for Open Enrollment Success
"There are three critical components to open enrollment success - an elegant enrollment experience, accurate data delivered on time and streamlined administrative processes," said The software release's new tools help HR leaders and carriers streamline enrollment and provide a personalized consumer experience. New capabilities include: Open Enrollment Success
"There are three critical components to open enrollment success - an elegant enrollment experience, accurate data delivered on time and streamlined administrative processes," said
The software release's new tools help HR leaders and carriers streamline enrollment and provide a personalized consumer experience. New capabilities include:
Open Enrollment Success
- Data accuracy & timeliness - New system checks alert administrators to duplicate data and configurations that may result in unintended outcomes. These capabilities improve system performance and increase data accuracy.
- Compliance & administration - As regulations evolve, new enhancements remove manual processes and provide additional reporting support to simplify 1094-C and 1095-C forms.
Simplify Employee Onboarding
- Rehire classification - As HR leaders increasingly recruit former employees, new smart categories simplify the benefits enrollment and communication process for rehires.
- Customizable rules - New configuration tools provide flexibility to define and customize effective date rules and wait periods by benefit type or plan.
Benefits Content & Communication
- Content management service - As benefits communication increases in importance, new professional services provide custom benefits portal design and ongoing management of the benefits communications strategy throughout the year.
- FAQ library - A brand new library of frequently asked questions and answers helps employers build or supplement their own custom FAQ.
- Featured content display - A new content tagging capability allows administrators to quickly add and update featured content in their employee communications portals throughout the open enrollment cycle.
To learn more about the Summer Release, prospective
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. Actual results might differ materially from those explicit or implicit in the forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include: the need to innovate and provide useful products and services; changes in government regulations; the immature and volatile nature of the market for our products and services and other factors that could impact our anticipated growth; management of growth; fluctuations in our financial results; general economic risks; reliance on key personnel; our ability to compete effectively; our ability to maintain our culture and recruit and retain qualified personnel; privacy, security and other risks associated with our business; and the other risk
factors set forth from time to time in our
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/benefitfocus-summer-software-release-advances-plan-personalization-communications-and-data-exchange-for-open-enrollment-success-300476526.html
News Provided by Acquire Media